Friday, May 29, 2009

It does shine here!


See, I attached a picture from today to prove it. Sorry we haven't updated. There is a lot to say, but things are busy. The house is mostly unpacked (a huge thanks to Jennifer and her family).

4 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

So, did you have your camera exposure settings off or do you just like taking pictures of the sun to prove its sunny. All I could see was this harsh glare.

You just had to rub it in that you have a pool. Oh well, at least it's raining here today.

Mandy and Jarrett said...

I am so glad to see that you all made it safe and sound and that the kids are enjoying the pool (and Scott too!).

Jules said...

Glad you are all settled again. Looks like you found a great house. Can't wait to hear how Jen deals with the next snake visitors--:)

The Wilcken 7 said...

Can we come over and swim? You are all so amazing...however I totally give props to Jenn, cuz man I hate moving, and moving with kids is tough! You make it sound soooooo easy! If we ever move I'm calling you for help!;)