So the elementary school had an awards ceremony today. Jennifer went to see what the kids earned...
Emmi was the only sixth grader to earn straight A's (hence the bragging rights).
Kaleb was one of six or seven fourth graders to earn straight A's.
Brody also earned straight A's.
Mia can write an A (she isn't old enough for Kindergarten yet, but I couldn't leave her out).
I love having able body and minded kids. They are amazing and we love them.
4 comments:
That's a pretty great accomplishment considering that only one of their mom's is good looking. No offense Scott, but you make quite the ugly woman. That takes some guts. Very funny though.
You have a right to brag...those are some terrific kids you have. I love how they love to learn about things. Tell them congrats and give them a hug for me. Grandma D
You all are so wonderful and so funny! I love all the updates:) Miss you all! And just so you don't waste your time checking, i haven't updated my blog at all:( Too busy, but not to busy to see what my favorite people are up to.
FABULOUS!!! I love seeing children succeed in life!!! :)
Post a Comment