So last night the kids and I were watching TV. Emmi and I were on the couch, the boys were on the floor. Well Emmi had her legs draped over mine and I felt them. They were really smooth. (She has decided she needs to shave her legs now, which I am really sad about) I commented on them and asked her how often she shaves. She replied about 1-2 times a week. Ok. Brody then says "I shave my legs too!" I about fell off the couch. Why is he shaving his legs? His reply, "I heard about Emmi doing it and I wanted to try it. I only did one part though." My son is pretty crazy, just like his Dad!
1 comment:
Kids! what would we do for entertainment without them. I'm also wondering if you are stopping through here on your way to WA?
Post a Comment