So Scott left on Friday to go up to Oak Harbor for work. Friday when the kids got home from school they were something else. They were horrible in fact. (I think they were just so tired after a long week and trying to adjust to the new time change) Brody was yelling so loud that I finally took his arm and led him outside to the back and locked the door. Next thing I know he is trying to push the swing into the pool. I was talking to my Aunt on the phone, and she suggested that I just go get a pizza, pop in a movie then send them to bed. So that is exactly what I did. The evening went much better after that.
The next morning I had plans to have a fun day out with the kids, but Brody woke woke up with 102 fever. I took him to the dr. monday and he has strep throat again. (We have be to the dr. 3 times in the last 6 weeks because of him having strep throat) Now he is on a new antibiotic and he seems to be doing better today.
Last night I was watching TV, all the kids were in bed when Mia woke up from what I thought was a bad dream. She was still half asleep and I was trying to calm her down. I took her in my lap and keep asking her to tell me what was wrong, when all a sudden I feel something warm. At first I was taken back, until I realized that she was peeing on me. It wasn't just a little bit, it was a lot! She got me soaked, both couch cushions and the carpet. I cleaned us both up and went to bed.
This morning is Veterans Day so the kids are out of school, and I wake up to them fighting. I am thinking this is going to be a great day. All the kids get to help clean the house, (manual labor is what they get for fighting) After I had a clean house Mia comes to me with the thermometer in her mouth saying she doesn't feel good, and it read 101. Scott was supposed to be home Sunday, but the plane broke and he won't be home until tomorrow.
Calgon Please Take Me Away!!!
5 comments:
You better just come over to my house then.
OH MY GOSH!! I'm so glad it's not me :P
Hang in there!
Hang in there...at least your husband is coming home soon, but some times it is not soon enough. Are you getting excited for your big move? Your plans have not changed to Hawaii?
I don't know how you do it with 4 when I think 2 is bad but I give you major credit for surviving (and them) each day! Only 13.5 more years until you can throw the last one outside and KEEP the door locked!! LOL
Some people would say you'll look back on this and laugh! I'm not sure about that, but hang on to that thought so you can survive!
Post a Comment