Myah didn't want to have anything to do with going outside in the rain.
The other 3 stayed out for quite awhile. They came in soaked. Brody had come in to use the bathroom, since his pj's were soaked I had him take them off by the door. Well after he was done using the bathroom he went back out in just his underwear. It was so funny, but I didn't get any pictures of it. Emmi tried but as soon as he saw her he jumped off and went through the dogie door into the garage.
The kids didn't have school on Tuesday so we decided to head to the big big city and go to the Science Center. They had a blast. We stayed until they closed. I wanted to leave earlier because I was starving, but the kids just were to excited to play. This science center has 3 imax theaters, and four different buildings housing all the cool stuff. We got a year pass and I am sure that we will be using it a lot.
So another crazy story. I was talking to Scott on Skype and told him that when I take Myah in to get spayed not to be disappointed if she didn't make it. (I really don't like having a dog in case you haven't noticed) Scott had this look of disappointed because he really can't do anything about it, when Kaleb pipes up in the background saying "Mom don't you remember commandment number 6, it says thou shall not kill!" Dang it. I guess she will probably make it through surgery.
So I really think that the Lord is testing me. When I got home from running with Myah this morning Brody was on the couch. I asked him what was wrong and he said his stomach hurt. I told him to eat something that maybe he was just hungry. Well that didn't work, he ending up puking. I just can't catch a break. The sun was shining and Mia and I had plans with friends, now they are postponed for anther day. I really hate having puking kids, almost more than a puking dog. Hey at least my house is getting a good cleaning.
On another note Emmi got some new glasses, so here is a picture. She hadn't been wearing glasses since we moved. I figured after 6 months I better get her some new ones. Her last ones kept breaking.
6 comments:
7-up or Ginger ale for tummy aches. They are easier to clean up out of the carpet.
Also, if you miss the warm weather and don't like the rain, your welcome to visit us. It'll be 105 on Saturday. Just in time for working in the garage and having a barbecue. Best part is we don't need a grill, just some clean rocks and direct sunlight :).
Cute glasses Emmi! Hang in there Jennifer I really hope you don't get the pukes.
Oh no not more puke!!! I hear that getting spayed is a really risky surgery and that most dogs don't make it. That's just what I've heard. I'm sure there's research to back it up. :)
I absolutely love hearing about your family! you guys are soo silly. Love you!
...on the positive side of Scott being gone, we get to hear from you more often!
Here's hoping from more good days than bad!
Love the underwear story! I love you guys!
Post a Comment