Sunday, July 15, 2012

I love some business trips:

 On approach in to the airport I took this picture.  Yes, the mountain is smoking because it is an active volcano.
 I would love to explore these coastal villages on the Mediterranean Sea.
 Dinner was amazing and well worth the price of 20 euros.  We basically had to waddle out of the restaurant due to the amount of good food.
I have indoor plumbing again!!!  I took a nice long shower the other evening, I might have been in there ten minutes.  I didn't even have to walk through the gravel to go use the bathroom, instead we were walking down cobblestone streets.  
 The castle was impressive.  This is only one outbuilding.  The main castle is getting a face lift.
A view from the castle grounds.

1 comment:

Chiko said...

Where are you? We'll be in Antalya, Turkey soon. (by that I mean really soon).