even when it is unintentional, sometimes you have to answer to THE MAN. That's right, I was speeding on base the other day while talking with Jennifer. Little did I realize I was doing 37 in a 30. However, the observant police noticed and brought it to my attention.
Jennifer was having the time of her life! She has received a few tickets, yet this was the first time a cop has pulled me over and given me a speeding ticket. I've been given warnings, I've had lights flashed at me, but this was a first.
3 comments:
Love it! Chris and I are giggling as we read your funny post... but remember Chris has a different perspective on speeding tickets!
Thanks, now I can't get Beavis and Butthead out of my mind! And Jennifer was so thoughtful to document your situation for further reflection in the future!!!
Thank you Jennifer for saving this moment for posterity. I remember getting my first ticket and rightfully getting a hard time about it from my dad. Until he got pulled over for the exact same speeding violation when we were leaving on a family vacation.
Tickets, your friendly local policeman's way of saying "where watching even when you aren't".
Post a Comment