Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So sad :-(

So last week Scott needed his drill for something, and I was the last one to use it. I was sure that I put it back, but we couldn't find it anywhere. Well a couple days ago Kaleb went to go ride his bike and it was gone, and so was Brodys new one that he got from Santa. They all were stolen. So we called the police and they said the bikes were probably already painted and there wasn't a good chance that we would see them again. What is crazy about this whole story is that who ever took the bikes and drill were pretty stupid. There was so much other stuff in the garage that was worth so much more, like the big tool box with all the other expensive tools in it, and the more expensive bikes. Needless to say, they really took the cheapest things in the garage. Stupids!!

1 comment:

Jalene said...

That is soo sad:( I hope the kids aren't to heart broken.