Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kids are so Funny!

So yesterday when we were driving home from picking the kids up from school. Brody decided to put the TV screen down and watch a movie. Well we have the controls in the front, so he couldn't watch anything.

Brody said he didn't care, he was watching a pretend movie.

Then Kaleb says "oh here comes the funny part" and all the kids bust up laughing! Of course Scott and I do too.

So after that I said, "Well since you like it so much you get to watch this movie first the next time we go anywhere far."

Emmi pipes up in the back, " Good thing it is only 2 minutes long!"

We were laughing so hard, Emmi pulled a fast one on us!

2 comments:

Jalene said...

ROFL!!:)
You have some hilarious kids!

Liz said...

Your kids are crackups. I think they got it from me :)