Sunday, February 8, 2009

St. Louis

So last weekend I flew to St. Louis for work. I know, I know, you are all glad you don't have to work as hard as me :-) Here are some pictures I took while I was sight seeing, enjoy!


Of course I had to go to the arch and ride to the top...what a view! You can feel it sway with the wind.


Here you can see, 630 feet high! With a 150 mile per hour wind the arch would sway 18 inches to the side.

I know it does not look like much, but this is called Monks Mound and is at the Cahokia Mound State Historic Site in Illinois. It was pretty interesting, click here for more information on it.



Here is the St Louis temple. I only saw it from the outside, someday Jennifer and I want to visit all the temples in the states.

No comments: