Saturday, June 2, 2012

Date Night

For those who don't know, Friday is my date night.  When I was in Ward council in church they would always tease me when something would be planned for a Friday night. I would always tell them that I  would not be able to make it, because I was going on a date with my husband. It became quite the running joke.

Well fast forward to now. I don't have a husband to take me on a date, so I decided to take one of the  kids each week on a date with me.  Last night was my first kid date night.  Mia was my date.  She decided that we were going to go out for dinner and where we would go.  We had terriaki chicken and potstickers at a great Japanese place.  Afterwards we went on base and played some shuffleboard.  I got beat by a 7 year old it was quite depressing.  Mia and I had a great time.  I can't wait to see what my other date nights entail.  I have a picture of Mia at the Terriaki  place, but it is on my phone and I can't figure out how to upload it to blogger.  Hopefully I will figure it out before long, because I have some other great pictures that I  would like to post.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your date night idea!