After much thought and consideration, I would love to fly. I know, I know, I'm a pilot; but I would love to lift off the ground under my own power and zip around. I think if I had that ability I would fly you, my amazing wife, to the top of a mountain peak (or the space needle) with a picnic lunch on a bright, sunny day. How awesome would it be to watch a fireworks display in Seattle sitting a few hundred feet up over Lake Washington? I know it's pretty selfish, but after contemplating many that is what I came up with.
Scott
If I could have any super power it would be the power to give and get motivation. How awesome would it be to have motivation to do anything you wanted. I would first use it on myself so that I would be able to get all those things done that I keep putting off. Like exercising more, reading my scriptures more, learning Spanish. So I guess in a way my super power would be pretty selfish as well. I need to get motivated!
Jennifer
So for the last few days, we have had a guest staying with us. She is 4 years old and told me last night that she "just needs to marry Brody" She loves Brody, it is so cute. Last night they were on the couch watching Scooby -doo and a "scarey part" came on and she just clung to Brody. It lasted for about 30 minutes. It was so funny, so I had to get a picture or two. Brody doesn't seem to mind the attention, he is so good with her, although he doesn't want to marry her. Already a heart breaker. I love the look in his face for the first picture, it's priceless!

No comments:
Post a Comment