If I had to choose one, and only one thing, I would have to go with my fatherhood skills. It was a tight decision, either a great dad or a great husband. I went with dad because it directly impacts four impressionable children. I would want to be the best possible father I could be. I want to help my kids learn confidence, self worth, hard work, the value of a dollar, virtue, compassion, charity, service, etc... There is so much to help a child learn, and so many ways to fail. If I could be guaranteed to do one thing right, I would choose to raise my four amazing children right. They are that important.
I told Scott that answer didn't count. He is already a great father and needed to come up with something else. This was his reply.
So, you didn't like my answer last time, about being a good father, so I thought about it and came up with a new one.
If
I could be great at one thing I would want to be great at inventing. I
would love to come up with new ideas in my mind and turn them into some
thing tangible and useful.
(Scott)
If I had to chose only one thing to be good at, it would be a musician. I would love to be able to play the piano perfect without having to put the time into practicing. I am not very patient when it comes to practicing, and get frustrated really fast when I don't get it right the first time. So I would just like to be able to play the piano perfect with out having to practice.
(Jennifer)
(Scott)
If I had to chose only one thing to be good at, it would be a musician. I would love to be able to play the piano perfect without having to put the time into practicing. I am not very patient when it comes to practicing, and get frustrated really fast when I don't get it right the first time. So I would just like to be able to play the piano perfect with out having to practice.
(Jennifer)
No comments:
Post a Comment