is what Emmi was when I dressed up and went trick-or-treating with the kids. I know I am extremely scary and one ugly woman, but it was good fun. I even earned a sympathy sucker (and a lot of laughs from both women and kids).
WARNING.......PARENTAL ADVISORY......MAY SCAR OLD AND YOUNG ALIKE!



7 comments:
OH MY WORD! Scott, you are hilarious!! Great costume! (the kids look cute, too)
Are you a pregnant lady (rude if you are) or one of those ladies with a front butt?
Liz, you've really let yourself go... wait who's blog is this?
Now just add 15 pounds to that and carry it around for 3 months-that's about how I've looked.
Looks like Charlie Weis in a wig. Nice FUPA though.
What a sport!!! You rock dad!If only I could get my man to dress up a bit~!
Your poor wife and kids! Thanks for the abundance of giggles!
Post a Comment